Wednesday, September 1, 2021

August Wrap-Up

What did I accomplish in August? Honestly, I didn't finish a SINGLE THING. Not my finest craft productivity. But I had good reason- I'm pregnant, and the fatigue was so intense I couldn't bring myself to craft most days. I did work on a long-term WIP, however, and it is almost ready to bind off and be complete. It is my brioche cowl: 


I'm also excited to finish the current towels I have on my loom, plus I've been asked to make some samples for a shape loom shop, so I have my work cut out for me! I'm still going to be crafting slower than normal, (a friend recently told me, "You're crafting constantly when you're making a baby, it's just not on the outside") but I'm hoping to get some things done this month. I'll keep you all posted!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment